The Companion Website for Introduction to U.S. Law, Policy, and Research: An Environmental Perspective
Study Questions for Wilsonville vs. SCA Services
Download as a Word Doc here
1. What is a prospective public nuisance? (Be sure to define all terms.)
2. Discuss the general criteria used by a judge or jury to decide whether or not a prospective public nuisance exists.
3. List and describe the elements in
4. What was the verdict in
5. What was the remedy in
? Discuss this remedy in terms of the difference between a mandatory and permanent injunction.
6. Did the court balance the equities in fashioning this remedy? If so, explain how.
7. May damages be assessed if a prospective nuisance is found? Explain.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.